As the senior partner of this survey, consulting and management company I welcome you to our website. MarineSOLUTIONS, based in Turgutreis, Turkey, is a leading provider of survey, consulting and management services for the marine industry.
From simple pleasure boats to mega yachts requiring commercial management, we handle all kinds of marine issues, incidents and losses in a proactive, comprehensive and effective manner. We survey new and used vessels to determine their condition and value for parties with vested interest and to ascertain and evaluate damages to these vessels.
Our survey team consists of boatyard and repair management professionals with a scientific background, an experienced captain and a materials engineer experienced in yacht damages. Between us, we can tap into more than 80 years of hands-on experience in handling, managing and servicing commercial and pleasure marine craft as well as salvage, surveying, project management, claims management and reporting.
On the shop floor, our technology is up to date and our prices are competitive. We take pride in the added value we create – you benefit from the difference we make.
You can put your trust in marineSOLUTIONS. We promise to put your interests first – with no exceptions – and we provide personal service combined with outstanding quality. With every commission, large or small, we aim to meet and exceed your expectations. As a result, we are privileged to be the first and only choice for many of our loyal customers. Why not talk to us about becoming one of them?
Thank you for your interest in marineSOLUTIONS. We shall be happy to answer your questions any time.
Cert. Marine Investigator
- “I must note that I was very impressed with the thoroughness of the work performed by your office.” (A Lawyer)
- “Das hat ja anscheinend super geklappt, wenn ich den Kunden so am Telefon höre! Also Lob an Euch!” ein Versicherer
- “Following the inspection of refitted yacht today, I consider the project to be fully completed and a total success.”
- “The quality of materials and workmanship are of the highest possible standard.”
- “I consider the yacht to have been repaired to a quality condition “like new”. The consortium that carried out the work are to be highly recommended.”
- “Marine Solutions have been the perfect partner in making this project work. I want to thank everybody who made this project such a big success and most especially Cem, whose organisation and logistics skills made everything happen so perfectly and on time.”
- “The surveyor is a pain in the a..!” (A broker)
- “Yusuf, tolle Arbeit, die Du hier geleistet hast. Das hat Ergebnis hat wissenschaftlichen Charakter – ich weiß das sehr zu schätzen! Vielen Dank für Euren Einsatz auch schon von Beginn an bei der Bergung!”
- “Yusuf, excellent performance. The result has scientific character – and I know to appreciate it! Many thanks also for your team effort with the salvage right from the start!”
- “Dear Yusuf, as expected your final report is outstanding and will be helpful in fine-tuning our repair work.”
- “So please advice the client that we do not accept anybody else than Yusuf. So she can insure that vessel in China or Kasachstan.”
- “Dear Yusuf, dear Naci, Thanks for this fantastic job! We are really glad that you´ve been in charge for this and you proofed one more time that we can count on you.” (sic)
- “We greatly appreciate your meticulousness and the enormous energy you have put into this case. Your comments will be invaluable during cross-examination.”
- “We have gone over your draft carefully and must say you are a star. The report is excellent.”
- “Ich danke ihnen nochmals für ihre große Hilfsbereitschaft! Ihren Namen und Adresse habe ich bereits in unserem Havariekommissarsverzeichnis eingegeben!”